Sunday, August 22, 2010

Missing In Action

Wow it has been a while since my last post!! Just thinking I might need to give this BLOG a small piece of ME!!! Okay the the run down I been super busy enjoying the last days of Summer!! We took the family to Chicago and I must say the best trip EVER!!!!!!!!!!

                                                Stormy Knight at Soilder Field Family Night

                                                Gabby and Daddy oh Boy is was in Heaven!!!

A Day at the Beach


                                                          Downtown Chicago Oh what FUN!!

Yea we been really living it up! NOW it time to head Back-to-School !! UGH not really sure how I feel about leaving my favorite season behind :( .. Hey Thank you Lord for a great one

Chalese    

No comments:

Post a Comment