Sunday, September 12, 2010

Scrappin it up!!

It is soo nice the kiddies are back in school!! I now have time to SCRAP IT UP!!! I have been busy trying out for a couple of design teams!! How fun is that :) Enjoying my me time and being creative!! Here a few creation I would like to share!!
                                                          Our Family

Miss. Gabby
                                             My Love for Photos I love Pictures!!

I hope you take some time to create some scrappy creations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chalese, it was so lovely to have met you at Scrapfest :) Thanks for brightening my day!!! Your work is so very beautiful!!! Delectable totally! You have a knack for fun photo placements, love that crazily fun swirls of your middle layout, very cool!! xxoo, Jing-Jing

    ReplyDelete