Monday, October 4, 2010

Exciting NEWS!!!

Okay I had a wonderful Weekend! ! Our family did our annual apple orchard trip,so much FUN!! Love it when the weather work out for US here in Minnesota! Although it a cold one today! Okay on to the Great news!!!!DRUMROLL....................

I will be publish in the FIRST Cricut Magazine!! I cannot tell you how excited I was OMGoodness!! Can you tell I just a little giddy :) ! This is my first pub so I am just grateful REALLY grateful..

Okay it gets even better WAIT for it!! Your looking at the new site leader for Scrap-Yourself!! Yay another really awesome thing to be sooooo GRATEFUL for!! Scrap-Yourself self is super neat site because it is all about you! We spend so much time scrappin other we forget the scrapper You& Me!! So I really enjoy the site.. You have to come on over and play with US!!
http://scrap-yourself.blogspot.com

Okay friends talk to you soon !! More news to come I cannot wait to share with you !!

Chalese

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations being publish in the First Cricut Magazine. What a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Mama! You deserve it, Cricut Queen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to you Chalese. What an honor! Your work speaks for itself. The best is yet to come

    ReplyDelete