Sunday, November 21, 2010

Appreciate the small things

Hi Everyone
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! Well here in Minnesota it has been icy and cold!! The roads are super bad !! Went to dinner last night and it liberally took us 3 hours to get home!! We thanked God all the way home. I first thought the hubby was exaggerating a bit about the roads!!! He was telling the TRUTH and nothing but!! I have never seen my hubby scared... Last night he was and so was I! Being in that kinda of situation makes you think and reflect! We take so many things for granted?? Well today I going to embrace and appreciate the small thing in life!! I leave you with a sweet layout I did of my dear friend Theresa, really love this lady and all she has brought into my LIFE!!!!


                                                      My dear friend T
 
                                                                  Close -up dress form

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Like the feather, beads and all on the dress form. We moved our son to Minneapolis this year and don't you know, their heat went out this weekend on top of the icy roads. Very worrisome, but at least his dgf has been there a couple years! Glad you're safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Chalese!

    What happened to letters, R & Y of ScrapYourself A-Z?

    Thanks,
    Lilia
    http://scrappinpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete