Thursday, November 4, 2010

Birthday Update and MORE!!!

Woot Woot!! I have 18 followers!! So excited you know what that mean?? Chalese you need to start posting Girl :) I had a wonderful 36th Birthday!! I felt like a princess being whisked away with my Knight!!

Okay Big Daddy took me to a cute Urban hotel downtown Minneapolis!! I felt like I was 19 ( you know that is the very age I met him) So Yes it has been 16 year that we have been together!! Sixteen birthday shared with one special guy!!

We were not Tardy for the Party either let me tell ya!! My Good friends husband is a chef!! Yes and his food is YUM-O really it is!!! Salmon, Veggies and Mixed green salad w/ feta !! It was a LOVELY meal!! After my amazing meal off for some dancing and a couple of glasses of wine!! Maybe more then a couple!! It's My Birthday Ladies LOL!!! All I can say is I am extremely Thankful to the Lord for letting me live to see 36 years!! As long as I put my life in God  hand my life will be GOOD!!!!

I leave you with a little  Birthday LO of ME!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a perfect birthday celebration! So glad you got to enjoy it with your loved ones...I just celebrated my B-Day a couple of days ago and need to upload some pictures, you have inspired me to do a page about myself @ 25!
    Gorgeous layout Chalese, I love the layering, the flowers and the picture is so fun...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great birthday you have! You seem so happy, and you should be!! :) Great LO too!! Nice colors and fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply GORGEOUS!! Love the photo placement and colour scheme :)

    ReplyDelete